The CasaTunes CT-AMP-1240 is a 12 channel amplifier offering 40W per channel when used with 8-ohm speakers. It can be used with the CasaTunes CT-4 music server to provide a 4×4 multi-room system, or it can be connected to the pre-amplified outputs of the CasaTunes 6X6 to provide additional amplification for rooms.
- 12 independent amplifiers with 40 watts per channel
- Assignable bus and dedicated input for each channel
- Two wire AC input to minimize ground loop noise or hum
- 12VDC trigger in
- Auto Sensing, Always On or Trigger Controlled
- Individual input gain controls for each channel
- Automatic protection circuitry
- Switchable for use with 115 or 230 volts 50/60Hz (replace fuse with 4A fuse if used in 230V setting)*
Once configured, you use the built-in capabilities of the CasaTunes Music Server to control the volume, balance and other equalization settings without needing to adjust the settings on the amplifier.